- Padstow Surf School - has been set up to give people of all ages and ability the chance to experience the exhilarating thrill of surfing.
- Cherry Trees Cafe - in Padstow. Delicious, home-made cakes and light lunches.
- House Sitting Cornwall - House/Pet Sitting Service: Karina Simpson, experienced animal carer, reliable, friendly and resourceful. 01841521319/07791147435,.
- Padstow Fine Art - represents a small distinct group of artists who are exploring the boundaries of the traditional fine art disciplines of painting and sculpture, producing some of Cornwall's most original works. Each of our artists has work on permanent display along with sketches and other preliminary works giving the viewer a much greater insight into their art making practise and evolvement.
- The Basement - is set in a small shopping area called 'the drang' off the quay in Padstow. It boasts stunning views across the quay from its outside covered and heated alfresco area and has very comfortable and cosy inside area for those not so nice days. It is the perfect place to eat drink socialize and people watch at all hours of the day.
- The Padstow Studio - The Padstow Studio strives to offer a constantly changing selection of contemporary paintings, drawings, ceramics and works in bronze, and aims to give visitors the opportunity to engage with and follow the development of individuals who interest them.
- Green Padstow - A short walk towards the headland from Padstow Harbour, Greens Café, Crazy Golf and Grass Putting offer elevated views across the rolling hills and sparkling estuary from every point - plus delicious home-made food, good old fashioned family fun on the crazy golf course and a bit of putting for the more serious golfer caters for all the family.
- Paul Berrington Guitar Tutor - If you've ever wanted to learn how to play the guitar like a rock god, learn about music theory or just brush up on your skills, then a one 2 one lesson with Guitar Tutor Paul Berrington is something you should consider doing straight away. Call 01841 533356.
- Harlyn Surf School - Set on the golden sands of Harlyn Bay, there can be no better place to learn to surf or to discover the sheer exhilaration of paddleboarding, coasteering or sea kayaking.
- Padstow Cycle Hire - offers modern, safety checked cycle hire on the Camel Trail and around the Padstow area.
- Staple Wedding Photography - photographer Rickie Staple offers a complete photography service in Cornwall.
- Picturehouse Padstow - a unique little taste of the Mediterranean in the character Cornish fishing village of Padstow.